Monday, April 26, 2010

Plaquemine Car Show

So I know that this was several weeks ago...but (as my motto goes) better late than never!
The craft fair was actually a success. I spent no money to enter, hardly any money on things made, but walked away with about $65, which isnt bad at all! Especially considering my stuff is rather on the cheap side (most expensive thing is $10). Also it didnt seem to make a dent on my stock (this happens every time I enter, nothing really seems to be gone!).
(paused just then to video Ness standing at the gate with pokey watching the chickens..shew!)
So now I have lots my train of thought..lets see....oh yeah, craft fair! We have a "handmade" garage sale on May 8th (its also the same date as my sisters baby shower but hopefully she forgives me when she sees her gift). We have 4 "vendors" so far. Not bad! We hope for a decent turn out. We had wanted more vendors but people arent into that. Oh well! 4 is good enough!
I have changed my set up and I think that it looks much better now. I will do some tweaks but the main change is the bow set up. I like the new way much better. I have some pictures for you at home.
Our pictures wouldnt be complete without a few chubby naked babies! Thats the way Hannah and I roll!
Anyways, come out for out 'garage' sale! Off of Drusilla on Wesson St.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment