Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I feel so special!

I have been chosen by Stitches in Cotton (http://stitchesincotton.blogspot.com) as a Kreative Blogger. So sweet right?!
I have no idea how to steal the button or how to link stuff to my page BUT I will give 7 things people MIGHT not know about me and will list 7 of my favorite krafty bloggers.

First off the Krafty Bloggers!
1. Stitches in Cotton (I know she is the one who chose me but she is one of my favs!)
2. Darling Diapers and Decor (friend from high school)
3. See Amanda Sew (she was my main inspiration, but now she doesnt post much..sad)
4. Inspired by Evelyn (good ol' Hannah)
5. Scrievener's Retreat (I just like this site)
6. Supply-a-holics (although this site drives my craft OCD crazy! but it has great links)
7. Mama's Little Monkeys (love!)

(if you were listed here do the same on your blog!)

Now for 7 things you may or may not know about me!

1. I taught English in Japan for two years (so maybe most of you know this).

2. I planned a trip alone at age 16 to Guatemala to help an orphanage (went with my aunt). To bad I spent a few of my days there sick and in bed from food poisoning..ugh. But it was fun to rock babies all day (you can do that sick)! The orphanage was ran by a man who had a radio show, I listened to his show one day and said to myself "I want to go!"...so then I raised money and went! My church helped alot and I even went with extra money to give the owners.

3. When I see something gross I imagine myself eating it...this is why I can sometimes have a weak stomach...gross right?

4. I love schedules and daily plans, without them I would be the biggest laziest bum around, with them my house and life stays relatively organized.

5. I hate when babies haves snotty noses. This is probably why Ness cringes/cries when he sees me coming towards him with the snot sucker.

6. I am OCD about two things, my crafting and the food I eat. I CANT STAND extra fabric and will make tiny things (like the dolls) to use it up. I hate buying stuff that I dont have a place for or I cant think of something to make out of it. This is why I usually get to little fabric for a certain project. I also cant stand extra ribbon, but sometimes it piles up...but as long as its "contained" Im fine. As far as the food, I read EVERY label on EVERY piece of food I buy, unless I have already memorized it. So food I cook and buy are all free of high fructose corn syrup, MSG, and partially hydrogenated anything. Now, if someone ELSE gives me food I am less picky...but this is rare so i guess its ok...

7. Save the best for last: I am a christian but could be called a "church wanderer" (actually you could call me a wanderer about just about everything I think...ugh). My husband and I have trouble with churches, Im sure it has a lot to do with our raising (maybe?) but we have tried it all! And we are STILL trying new churches. Of course church is really not as important as being a christian but yet still important.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me! I'll try to get this done today! :)

    ReplyDelete