Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FINALLY some progress!

So these are the famous bow holders that have taken an ETERNITY to make. I have about 11 made (the ribbon may differ but these are the three colors). This was such a LONG process from the wood shop to the finished product...and I cant think of a way to make it faster. I MAY make more if they sell very good (mainly because its the most expensive thing I have) but if not..this is it..done..no more!

I made these last night...while the husband was playing games. I LOVE weaving these headbands! So fun! And pretty!
This one has a traditional style bow.
There you have it...the new stuff. From now until next weekend it will be more of the same. I have a craft fair next weekend! I am very excited about it! I think it has the opportunity to be more successful than the one in April..but only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment