Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Work-filled Wednesday


So here are my newest creations. Lately I have been just trying to use up my ribbon. I have this weird OCD thing going on where I dont like to buy more until I have used what i have. I am the same way about food. I like the cabinets to be completely empty before I restock..it feels "clean" to me. So I spend a decent amount of time sitting on the couch with ribbon thinking of ways to best use it. I also try to use it up. I finished all that is REQUIRED at the craft show/what I planned on making so now its all just lagniappe. I really like these new flowers and I am still crazy about the headbands..and they are fun to make. So craft fair this weekend! I cant believe its so soon! I am excited, I am glad that I didnt spend to much money so I dont have a lot relying on this craft fair...all I need to make is like $100 and I will be over broken even (gas and entry fee included).

(above) this one is called "He loves me, He loves me not"...its just a weird concoction...not sure if I even like it.





Like them?


This is the bib I made...I have more ideas on how to make this better..but I need to see how this craft fair goes first...I may make about 5 for the next craft fair..but we will see....
Anyways, enjoy the pictures!
:)

2 comments:

  1. i love the new rose buds!!! if you have any left after the craft fairs, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bib!

    ReplyDelete