Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Success!

So I washed the "Q is for Quail" shirt and it came out looking the same as it did when it went in! Yippee! I will still caution to wash them with a gentle cycle but at least it didnt fall apart!

My bows have been falling at the wayside a little because Ness has had his first sickness. It started on Sunday and I think it is ending today. He is 7 months old, so 7 months without getting sick is a success as well. He is just coughing and generally not feeling well. But he is sleeping right now, and I dont hear coughing so thats good news..yesterday was a WHOLE other story..ugh...dont want to do that again anytime soon.

Anyways, no new projects now (im actually glad about this) so now I just need to step it up on the bow making...I have the supplies, just gotta work!
Ok, my fingers are getting cold..gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment