Friday, February 26, 2010

New additions to Quibby's Bows


So FINALLY I was able to take pictures. This (above) is my sign that I HAND painted (thats why it isnt so perfect)...its a cabinet door gone wrong that I stole from my brothers pile of "trash" (he makes cabinets). I am going to use it as a sign..make my "space" more professional. I have another one to do too, but this one took so long I may wait in between..ya know? I modeled it off of my logo.
(below) this are the bow holders work in progress. I stole more wood from my brothers "trash" this is VERY expensive wood, but since I didnt buy it...its great! I am in the process of painting the trim now. Then I will attach a real bow to the top and write "bows" on it. Then of course there will be ribbons hanging to put bows on. I was going to personalize them at the craft fair but I think that might be a bit extreme, but they can be ordered to be personalized. These will all say "bows" though. So, all of this is recycled! Can I add that in my description?? hehe.
(below) is a gift for a sweetie whose name starts with a Q. This was trial run, and after it was a semi-sucess I tried two other "BOY" things. I needed SOMETHING for boys, and this seems to be the answer. I will search the clearance rack every time I go to target to look for t-shirts now. I know that this would have looked better centered BUT there was a pocket and when I took the pocket off you could see where it was...so the Q hides that. Q for quail in case you are wondering.
Below are turtles with scarfs or snorkels (michaels idea). They turned out ok. At first they were to plain, and I tried to put a "pond" but it didnt look good. So I tried to put the next best thing to bows..which is scarfts! (I guess).
And I am in love with this (below). This is a shirt for a little girl with a matching bow...if I were a little girl I would have cried for this...hope some other girls do the same..hehe.
This one (below) is ok...the only problem is that the shirt is Girls XL, I am not sure the size of girls these days but hopefully this shirt can find a home somewhere...and it comes with a matching bow as well.
First etsy order! (Thanks Lauren!) The colors were her choice.
This is the etsy order as well, but I changed out the top bow for a brown/pink bow on a pink clippie...bc its for a baby and she cant wear two...
Last weeks order! (Thanks Shannon!). These are new, they are tiny flowers...

And the normal blue one.
Small Felt flowers!

The purple is my favorite (I now have blue, and am in the process of making black/red)
All the pieces cut out...took FOREVER.
So there you have it! Its so long bc I havent had my camera...gives me a headache just reading it..hope you enjoy! Craft fair in just a few shorts weeks.. EEK!
TGIF, Thank God its Friday! Hope we can get some good weather so we can play outside!
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment