Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Newest Creation!

I am so proud of what I just made...it took a while but eventually I got the hang of it. I love the way it turned out. I bought one empty headband with the last ribbon order to see what I could do with it, and here it is! I cant wait until I have more money to buy more ribbon! And this is a good use for that thin ribbon, it doesnt look that good as a flower bow..or even a normal bow, its only good for covering alligator clips..anyways..enjoy!

In other news our heater no longer works...I have tried many times to get in contact with the landlord and no success...its REALLY cold. If it werent for space heaters we would be dead. And of course this is the coldest week (well maybe not coldest but def. cold).

And I finally got my chickens! They came as a perfect valentines day gift! So far only one egg but hopefully they will start laying soon. We have one duck and two chickens. Fun!
Ok, going to warm my nimble hands...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment