Monday, February 1, 2010

My attempt in joining the Saints Bandwagon

So I am in the process of making a felt Saints bow. I wanted to make the mascot but I CAN NOT find gold felt! Crazy! So I am now trying to make a football with something "saintish" inscribed on the ball. Tonight I am running short on time...Ness is fussing ready to eat and its already 9 min. past his mealtime (the boy is like a clock!). Today was "house cleaning" day and and I was busy busy, plus Ness is having nose issues and needs more attention. ALSO we got all our vegetables from the Farmers Market so I had to clean and put those away..anywayssss...Here is what I have so far. This is all I had time for tonight.

Its VERY rough because I had sewn some stuff in and then realized I didnt like the way it looked so I tried to pull the thread out WITHOUT breaking it. I wanted to reuse the thread..well that didnt work..not only did it not come out in one piece it left the football a little shabby. But I will make it better tomorrow...hopefully its not such a busy day on the homestead. Anyways, Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment